ÉCLEVE Pulse Ultimate Comfort Hip Seat Baby & Child Carrier (Dove) review
The Ecleve Pulse carrier allows you to comfortably carry your child from infancy to toddler years thanks to the innovative wedge support seat and 9 ways to wear. Unlike other carriers, Ecleve Pulse features a detachable hip seat which distributes baby’s weight evenly, easing back and shoulder pressure for parents. It features a fold-away panel with breathable 3D air mesh lining to make it comfortable year round. The 100% Supplex Nylon makes this carrier is breathable, soft, water repellent and quick drying. Velcro waistband closure with additional buckle closure gives extra security, and a detachable privacy hood also provides protection from UV rays.
• Proper ergonomic position: supports child and maintains healthy seated position, reducing risk of hip dysplasia
• Superior comfort: Extra thick mesh padded shoulder straps provide extra comfort for parents
• 9 wearing options: Adjust as baby grows
• Detachable hip seat: Use for feeding support or extra support for heavier baby to evenly distribute weight and prevent leaning or twisting for parents
• Weight distribution: Wedge seat distributes weight to relieve back and shoulder strain for parents.
9 Ways to Wear
Stage 1: Infants
1. Inward Facing (without wedge seat) 3-24 mo,12-28 lbs.
2. Outward Facing (without wedge seat) 6-24 mo, 12-28 lbs.
3. Feeding Wedge (with foam wedge support) 3-24 mo, 12-28 lbs.
Stage 2: Infant/Toddler
1. Inward Facing with Wedge Seat 3-36 mo, 12-45 lbs.
2. Outward Facing with Wedge Seat 6-36 mo, 12-45 lbs.
3. Back Carry 12-48 mo, 20-45 lbs.
Stage 3: Hip Seat
1. Wedge Seat Outward facing 6-48 mo, 12-45 lbs.
2. Wedge Seat Inward Facing 6-48 mo, 12-45 lbs.
3. Wedge Seat Hip Carry 6-48 mos, 12-45 lbs.
For babies 3-48 months, 12-45 lbs.
Fits waist sizes 27-42 inches
Outer: 100% Supplex Nylon
Mesh: 100% Polyester
Foam: 100% EPP
Filling: 100% Polyester
Wash hip seat and carrier separately.
Remove foam wedge from hip seat and secure all buckles before washing.
Use mild detergent, gentle cycle.
Line DryThe IHDI acknowledges the Ecleve Pulse Baby Carrier as a “hip-healthy” product when used as directed
Proper ergonomic position for baby : Custom ergonomic design supports your child and maintains a healthy seated position, reducing the risk of hip dysplasia.
Superior comfort : Extra thick mesh padded shoulder straps provide breathability and comfort for the parent.
9 Wearing options : Allows you to find the most comfortable carry positions as your baby grows
Detachable Hip Seat : Hip seat can be used separately as an infant feeding support or as extra support for heavier toddlers. When positioned correctly around the parent’s waist, it evenly distributes baby’s weight and prevents leaning or twisting.
Ergonomic for even weight distribution : Wedge seat distributes baby’s weight and relieves back and shoulder strain for the parent.